- Partial and full training options
- Colt Starting/ re-starting
- Problem Solving
- First Time Horse Owners
- Reining training- from fundamentals to coaching and showing
- Cowhorse and training on mechanical flag
- Ranch Riding and Ranch Versatility
- Gymkhana/ Barrels/ Poles
- Ranch Sorting
- Horse sales/ sale prep
- Trail Riding
Contact Ann for more info training options and pricing.
Fundamental Principles of Training
1- That the horse is not damaged in the body or mind by his training;
2- That the training is a partnership between horse and rider, with horse and rider equally willing to learn from one another;
3- That each horse is trained according to his strengths and weaknesses as an individual, and never pushed beyond what he is physically and mentally capable of;
4- That the horse’s beauty and strength increases, not diminishes, over the years of training, so that at fifteen he is better and fitter than he was at five.
Founder, Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art.